SAP BUSINESS ONE HANA
WHAT DOES SAP BUSINESS ONE HANA DO ?
SAP BUSINESS ONE HANA
SAP® BUSINESS ONE, VERSION FOR SAP HANA®: HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Please note: SAP remains committed to support its customer’s choice of database technologies and vendors. SAP Business One will continue to be offered on the Microsoft SQL database.
- Financial accounting – including ledger, budgeting, account setup and maintenance
- Budgeting – including managing budget creation, allocation, and distribution
- Banking – including tracking processes such as cash receipts, deposits and credit cards
- Financial reporting – including balance sheets, cash flow analysis and transaction reports
WHAT IS SAP BUSINESS ONE, VERSION FOR SAP HANA?
SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA, combines content and tools including:
- All the functionality of SAP Business One – from financials and accounting to inventory and customer relationship management – only with faster response times
- Powerful new functionality that includes enhanced logic behind cash flow and support for availability-to-promise processes
- Embedded analytics that appear in the transaction screens of SAP Business One (such as analytics used by sales people to make better customer recommendations on cross- and up-sells at the point of sale)
- Predefined calculation-intensive reports, such as inventory analysis and monthly customer status
- Predefined dashboards including those delivered with SAP Crystal solutions today, plus three new ones (sales opportunity, stock analysis, and CEO key performance indicators)
- Freestyle enterprise search that enables people to search all the data in SAP Business One
- Interactive, ad-hoc analysis through a Microsoft Excel pivot table interface
- Predefined semantic layer for interacting with data using familiar business terminology or business intelligence tools like SAP Crystal solutions without needing to understand business rules or know where the data resides
- Lifecycle management including an initialization and duplication mechanism, backup and recovery, monitoring, and an administration console
- Additional functionality for the SAP Business One mobile app – including integrated enterprise search, available-to-promise (ATP) check when creating orders, cash flow dashboards, and more – for customers using the SAP HANA platform
HOW DOES THIS OFFERING DIFFER FROM THE SAP BUSINESS ONE APPLICATION THAT USES THE MICROSOFT SQL DATABASE?
- In-memory calculations and optimization for multicore, 64-bit processors of the SAP HANA platform result in faster processing for both transactional and analytical information.
- Prepackaged business logic that comes with the SAP HANA platform enables faster software development and deployment.
- Analytics powered by SAP HANA can be licensed separately for the SQL version of SAP Business One. These analytics are included in the version for SAP HANA.
- The version for SAP HANA runs on a certified SUSE Linux server.
- Customers using the version for SAP HANA and the SAP Business One mobile app will benefit from enhancements in enterprise search, advanced ATP, cash flow forecasting, delivery rescheduling for existing sales order items, and embedded analytics.
HOW DOES THIS OFFERING DIFFER FROM THE TRADITIONAL SAP BUSINESS ONE APPLICATION THAT HAS ANALYTICS POWERED BY SAP HANA?
TARGET CUSTOMERS AND HOW THEY BENEFIT
WHAT TYPE OF COMPANY CAN BENEFIT FROM USING SAP BUSINESS ONE WHEN IT’S POWERED BY SAP HANA?
WHAT ARE THE CUSTOMER BENEFITS OF SAP BUSINESS ONE WHEN IT’S POWERED BY SAP HANA?
- Better, faster decision making due to fast reporting, enterprise search, and access to more data
- Empowered employees who can generate real-time standard and ad hoc reports without IT assistance
- Fast transaction processing that allows people to find the information they need, when they need it
- Higher ROI by leveraging transactional and operational data to make the right decisions
- The security of a long-term investment with a complete solution from a single vendor