To stay up with the speed of business, organizations must adjust to dynamic financial conditions. Customary arranging, planning, and monetary shutting procedures and apparatuses are not capable, creating results that are frequently wrong and obsolete. With the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) application, you can smooth out arranging procedures and produce legal and the executives reports that ingrain certainty and diminish chance.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation quickens arranging and merged budgetary revealing procedures. It underpins arranging, planning, and anticipating capacities with the executives and legitimate union usefulness in a solitary application. You can rapidly change plans and figures, abbreviate spending process duration, close the books all the more rapidly, help guarantee consistence with administrative and budgetary guidelines, and get the data you have to settle on increasingly sure choices.
Instinctive interfaces — Leverage Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and Web-based interfaces
Business process streams — Enable consistency and perceivability
Top-down and base up planning — Align spending plans with targets
Mechanized combination capacities — Speed the money related close
The board and legal combinations — View money related information dependent on revealing necessities
Consistence and evaluating — Comply with guidelines and measures, for example, GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards
Imagine a scenario in which examination and situation arranging — Model various situations to evaluate potential results.
Change detailing — Compare plans versus real outcomes and decide reasons for differences
- Diminished arranging and solidification process durations on account of progressively dependable, ideal budgetary information
- Progressively precise plans, financial plans, and gauges because of joint effort and responsibility
- Expanded partner certainty with a quick and precise money related close
- Limited consistence chance with exact detailing that meets legal necessities
- Improved information quality through a focal information vault